Welcome to our new Lean Body Recipes blog series! Fast-paced modern living makes it challenging to stick to any diet. That’s why our LEAN30 recipes encourage healthy eating inspired by three top diets, including the keto, Mediterranean and paleo diets.
Keto Cobb Egg Salad
Photo and recipe courtesy of Delish
Basic egg salad is wonderful. But add bacon, blue cheese, avocado and tomatoes, and you’ve got a lunch that you’ll be dreaming about for days.
● 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
● 3 tbsp. Greek yogurt
● 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
● Kosher salt
● Freshly ground black pepper
● 8 hard-boiled eggs, cut into eight pieces, plus more for garnish
● 8 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled, plus more for garnish
● 1 avocado, thinly sliced
● 1/2 c. crumbled blue cheese, plus more for garnish
● 1/2 c. cherry tomatoes, halved, plus more for garnish
● 2 tbsp. freshly chopped chives
PREP & COOK
- In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, yogurt, and red wine vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large serving bowl, gently mix together eggs, bacon, avocado, blue cheese, and cherry tomatoes. Gradually fold in mayonnaise dressing, using only enough until ingredients are lightly coated, then season with salt and pepper. Garnish with chives and additional toppings.