Celebrities and social media influencers promote it. Grocery stores and health food chains sell it. And it you’ll find it added to a wide range of anti-aging supplements and personal care products you buy.
We’re talking about collagen.
From powders to pills and everything in between, there is no shortage of ways to incorporate collagen into your daily routine. And because collagen loss can start as early as your 20s, it’s recommended that you should start a collagen routine before visible signs of aging appear. But for all the collagen supplements available, how many are worth the cost and deliver the benefits they claim?
The fact is, many of the collagen products you find aren’t backed by scientific evidence, including double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled human clinical trials and third-party validation. Liquid BioCell® backed by Collagen/HA Matrix® Technology is different. In this article, we’ll explain what Liquid BioCell is, why nothing compares when it comes to science-backed benefits for your joints, skin and more, and how to choose the best Liquid BioCell formula for your wellness goals.
What is Liquid BioCell?
Most collagen supplements deliver type I collagen from bovine or marine sources. While this type of collagen may offer benefits for skin, it isn’t the best choice if you’re looking for both joint and skin support. Liquid BioCell delivers a unique, single-source matrix of type II collagen + hyaluronic acid + chondroitin sulfate from chicken sternal cartilage biologically aligned to provide more comprehensive support for joint and skin goals.*
A single-source collagen matrix means HA and chondroitin sulfate aren’t added to the collagen ingredient during the manufacturing process — all 3 components coexist together in their natural form. What’s more, this matrix mirrors human articular cartilage to provide more comprehensive support for joints, cartilage and connective tissue.*
Here’s why having a natural, single-source matrix of type II collagen + hyaluronic acid + chondroitin sulfate is optimal:
- Type II Collagen is predominantly found in cartilage, providing cushioning and support to joints for joint comfort. It supports joint mobility and lubrication, promotes healthy cartilage and connective tissue and can improve muscle tone.*
- Hyaluronic Acid is a natural compound that exists throughout the body and is commonly found in the eyes, joints and skin. Its molecular structure gives it a unique ability to retain large amounts of water, which affects the body’s moisture content and directly impacts the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, dry skin and skin’s firmness. It’s also a crucial for joint lubrication.*
- Chondroitin Sulfate is naturally found in connective tissue and is one of the building blocks of cartilage. Its job is to help cushion joints and provide elasticity and resistance. It supports joint, bone, ligament and tendon heath for optimal mobility and can play a key role in living a more active lifestyle as you age.*
And it’s not just the type of collagen in Liquid BioCell that makes it more effective — it’s how it’s manufactured.
Collagen molecules in their natural state are too large for the body to absorb, so most collagen supplements undergo a process called hydrolysis to break down collagen molecules for improved efficacy. The problem is even hydrolyzed collagens can be difficult for the body to utilize optimally, depending on the method used and the type and source of collagen.
After it’s sourced, Liquid BioCell’s unique Collagen/HA Matrix® undergoes a patented Bio-Optimized™ manufacturing process, resulting in collagen molecules of the ideal size for absorption, even smaller than those produce through typical hydrolysis.
Collectively, this single-source matrix of collagen + hyaluronic acid + chondroitin sulfate combined with our patented Bio-Optimized manufacturing process is called Collagen/HA Matrix® Technology, and it’s the backbone of Liquid BioCell, as well as other Modere Collagen products.
What Are the Benefits of Liquid BioCell?
Unlike many collagen supplements, Liquid BioCell has undergone multiple double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled human clinical trials where researchers compared collagen and hyaluronic acid levels in the skin and blood of participants at weekly intervals. They found that not only does Liquid BioCell collagen stimulate cartilage cells to produce more of their own collagen, but hyaluronic acid levels in the study subjects also rose by 6000% over just 28 days!*
What’s more, because data shows measured increases in collagen and hyaluronic acid among study participants, you can trust that Liquid BioCell is formulated at a molecular weight that is effectively absorbed into the bloodstream and isn’t broken down in the digestive system the same way as typical collagen proteins.
Nothing compares to this kind of evidence-based research, which backs these unparalleled benefits from Liquid BioCell:
- Supports joint mobility and lubrication*
- Supports joint comfort*
- Promotes healthy cartilage and connective tissue*
- Improves muscle tone*
- Reduces wrinkles from the inside out*
- Increases skin’s collagen content*
- Improves skin’s hydration, firmness and elasticity*
- May help reduce hyaluronidase – an enzyme that can make your skin age*
- Promotes healthy hair, nails, gums and eyes*
Did We Mention Liquid BioCell Is Multi-Patented & Award-Winning?
We think Liquid BioCell is the gold standard of collagen, but don’t take our word for it. It’s also one of the most widely recognized collagen brands in the United States, is multi-patented and has earned global recognition and awards. Here’s a shortlist (view the full list here):
- 2020 NUTRACHAMPION (awarded to Modere CEO Asma Ishaq for innovation in collagen)
- #1 ANTI-AGING ESSENTIAL TasteForLife Supplement Essentials, 2015
- BEST JOINT HEALTH SUPPLEMENT SupplySide West CPG Editor’s Choice, 2015
- READER’S INGREDIENT OF THE YEAR NutraIngredients Awards Winner, 2015
- EDITOR’S PICK Remedies Magazine, 2015
- FINALIST, MOST INNOVATIVE DIETARY INGREDIENT Nutraceutical Business & Technology Award, 2012
- BEST BONE & JOINT HEALTH INGREDIENT Frost & Sullivan Award Winner, 2011
Which Liquid BioCell Formula Is Right for You?
Now that you know why nothing compares to Liquid BioCell, it’s time to choose your formula! Every product in the Liquid BioCell line is backed by award-winning, multi-patented Collagen/HA Matrix Technology, but each features unique benefits in addition to the joint and skin benefits listed above to further support your unique wellness goals.
- For cardiovascular health + vitality choose Liquid BioCell® Life, featuring 13 phytonutrient-rich superfoods and resveratrol.*
- For special diets choose Liquid BioCell® Pure, formulated with zero carbs, sugar or calories and suitable for keto.
- For extra skin + beauty support choose Liquid BioCell® Skin, featuring 19 phytonutrient-rich superfoods and skin-loving ceramides.*
- For fitness goals choose Liquid BioCell® Sport, featuring BCAAs and L-carnitine to fuel stamina and support muscle recovery.*
- For immune support choose Liquid BioCell® Immune, backed by Modere TriPlex Immune Complex™ with phytonutrients, elderberry and zinc.*
- For on-the-go convenience choose Liquid BioCell® Collagen/HA Chews, individually wrapped chews with all the benefits of Liquid BioCell.*
Don’t waste money on collagen supplements that don’t live up to their claims. When you shop science-backed Liquid BioCell, you can trust that your body utilizes every dose to help support joints, skin, muscles and more, changing the way you age from the inside out. Plus, when you add Liquid BioCell to your VIP subscription, you can save on every order!*
|*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|