Global corporation Modere opens local office in Newport Beach
to support ongoing environmental responsibility
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif., October 28, 2016 — Modere, the first social retailer to create a safe and forward-thinking approach to overall wellness, has a lot to celebrate. In addition to their recent Greywater and Biodegradable Certifications, they’ll be holding a grand opening event at its new Marketing Center of Excellence in Newport Beach on November 15, 2016.
Approximately 200 will be in attendance including employees, investors, vendors and the press at this invite-only event from 6-9pm. Refreshments will be provided as well as swag bags featuring the Company’s safe, effective environmentally-friendly products and gifts. A drawing will be held for Modere’s popular M3 weight loss system and a grand prize that includes over $300 worth of live-clean essentials.
Modere supports the following Eco-conscious Initiatives:
- 100% of the manufacturing activities at the manufacturing facility at headquarters in Springville, Utah is offset by wind power.
- EPA-Recognized Hines Green Office awarded for use of differentiated waste collection, recycled-material based utensils, energy saving (motion activated and timed light switches), green packaging and supplies and NB employees engagement
- Greywater-certified household cleaning products
- Biodegradable household cleaning products
- Recycled packaging is used wherever possible
Modere products are offered online at www.modere.com.
4000 MACARTHUR BLVD, SUITE 400 | NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92660
MEDIA CONTACT: SARA MIRANDA | 949.501.4773 | SARAM@MODERE.COM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Modere (www.modere.com) offers a category-leading portfolio of “Live Clean” lifestyle essentials beauty and personal care, health and wellness, and household products that are equal parts safe, high-performing, and beautifully designed. At Modere, we create more than just products; we create meaningful experiences. We believe modern health involves “Live Clean”: pure nutrition, a clean environment, and safe ingredients across all products: consumable, topical and household. Modere brings a holistic approach to well-being and its products reflect a commitment to excellence and innovation, with tested formulas proven around the globe for more than 25 years. Modere is headquartered in Springville, Utah and its Marketing Center of Excellence and Public Relations is located in Newport Beach, California.