At Modere, we believe you deserve safe, effective, clean label options when it comes to the products you use daily. We’re committed to helping you reduce or eliminate your exposure to controversial chemicals, so your family can enjoy a safe, healthy home environment. In fact, it’s our mission to create 10 million healthy homes around the globe.
When you livecleanshare Modere products, you give the gift of clean living.
Our highly innovative, thoughtfully designed collection of products that respect your health – and the environment. We believe our customers should never sacrifice performance for safety, or safety for performance. And with our expansive portfolio of covetable clean label solutions, you don’t have to.
Every Modere product is mindfully formulated with thoroughly safety-checked components. This isn’t mere lip service. In fact, some of our products have been certified by highly respected, independent third-party organizations. Our range includes formulations that have earned the EPA Safer Choice label as well as those that are NSF certified, EWG verified, and even confirmed gray water safe.
This Thanksgiving, give the gift of living clean to your friends and family! To help make the day even easier, check out these 5 cleaning hacks to help make the holiday prep and cleanup a little more enjoyable.
- Clean out your fridge and freezer a week before Thanksgiving. This will make it easier for you to store all your ingredients for Thanksgiving dinner, and you’ll also have room to store all the delicious leftovers.
- Soak your dishes immediately. As soon as dinner is over, start soaking all your dishes in warm water with Modere Dish Wash. This will make dish cleaning much faster and easier. Your sink likely won’t have enough room to hold all the pans, so you can fill empty garbage cans or other large containers with water and soak the dishes there until you’re ready to fully wash them.
- Clean up any spills immediately. That way, they won’t have time to stain or harden. To make cleaning easy, use Modere Multi-Surface Cleaner for any messes. It uses natural baking soda and plant-derived surfactants to remove grease, dirt, and grime, and it works well on both upholstery and on hard surfaces.
- Be eco-friendly. Prepare a compost area in your garden, because there will be mountains of food scraps. Keep your recycling bin ready to hold lots of paper plates, plastic cups, etc.–or, better yet, use real dishes and cloth napkins that you can wash.
- As you begin cooking, put tin foil or parchment paper on the bottom of the dish. For example, if you’re roasting vegetables, put down some tin foil across the cookie sheet before popping it in the oven. This helps your food not stick to the pan, and it makes the dishes easier to wash afterwards.
These 5 tips are guaranteed to make your holiday meal planning a little easier–plus you’ll be sharing the gift of Modere with your loved ones.
Enjoy a happy, clean Thanksgiving from all of us at Modere!