Photo courtesy of Meal Prep on Fleek
There’s a saying that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. But with these meal prep pancakes, you can have breakfast food anytime during the day! They’re paleo, high in protein, and so easy to make.
Servings: About 4
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- Combine all pancake ingredients.
- In servings of 2-3 tablespoons each, cook the batter in an oiled skillet over medium heat.
- Repeat until all batter is gone.
- Evenly divide between containers with diced strawberries.
- Top with almond butter and maple syrup the morning you plan to enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Meal Prep on Fleek