Are you ready to kick off the journey to a new you?
Let’s ring in the New Year with a clean start—by transforming the way you look, feel, and live!
Introducing the M3 New Year, New You Challenge, our all-in winter challenge that gives you the chance to be rewarded for your M3 weight loss results.
Join us as we give away daily and weekly prizes throughout the challenge.
There are two ways to win during this epic promotion:
First, upload an exciting post showcasing your M3 results on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Include the hashtag #m3newyear and share it with the world. We’ll select winners daily from these posts. When you win, you’ll get to choose from ANY Modere product or branded apparel worth up to $30.
The second way to win is on us. Once a week during the campaign, we’ll create a social media post that asks questions about your M3 transformation. It might be about results, non-scale victories or a favorite Mediterranean dish. Post your answer along with #m3newyear, and you’ll be entered to win one of our bigger prizes (a $50 value).
We want to help you get a jumpstart on the new you this New Year, with Modere cheering you on the whole time!
Contest runs from December 21, 2017 — January 31, 2018
Prizes awarded from December 21, 2017 — January 31, 2018
Daily winners are picked Monday through Friday during the competition, excluding December 25, January 1, and January 15. Winners will be awarded any Modere item of their choice, including branded apparel and novelty items, worth up to $30.
All posts MUST include the hashtag #M3NEWYEAR in order to qualify.
PLUS ACT NOW AND SAVE OVER $175 ON THE M3 PLEDGE! Click HERE to learn more!
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to legal residents of the United States of America who are 18 as of the date of entry. Employees of Modere, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Modere as final and binding as they relate to the content of this Campaign.
3. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
4. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be randomly selected based on criteria determined at the sole discretion of Modere. Winner will be notified by email and social media within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Modere shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise nonfunctioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIALRULES BY WINNER (AT THE SOLE DISCRETION of Modere) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
5. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Modere, anyone acting on behalf of Modere, and Modere licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this contest, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Modere. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Modere from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Modere may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
6. Terms & Conditions: Modere reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Modere’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Modere may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Modere. Modere reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Modere has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Modere reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. Contest runs from December 21, 2017 — January 31, 2018. Prizes awarded from December 21, 2017 — January 31, 2018. Daily winners are picked Monday through Friday during the competition, excluding December 25, January 1, and January 15. Winners will be awarded any Modere item of their choice, including branded apparel and novelty items, worth up to $30. Product must be currently in stock. The weekly prizes are to be determined by Modere and will have a value of $50.
8. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Modere and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
9. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Utah, USA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Utah having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, participant shall under no circumstances be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winners’ names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Modere, 588 S 2000 W. Springville, UT 84663.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Modere, 588 S 2000 W. Springville, UT 84663
13. Social Media: If you use Facebook, Instagram, Google+, or Twitter to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by Modere is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Google+, or Twitter.