As the weather keeps getting colder, there are few things more comforting than a cozy cup of hot cocoa. However, hot chocolate can add a lot of calories via marshmallows, milk, and sugar. Add fiber and cut down on calories while keeping all the coziness with this flavorful, healthy hot chocolate recipe.
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon Modere Sync fiber shake
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¼ tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well, until there are no clumps.
- Pour mixture into a saucepan. Heat over high heat for four minutes (do not boil).
- Pour into a mug and enjoy while warm. Feel free to augment with low-calorie toppings, such as dark chocolate shavings or peppermint leaves.
This delicious recipe for one is the perfect way to treat yourself on a cold day. Modere Sync adds fiber to help your body stay full and curb cravings so you can stay on track with all your health goals during the winter!*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.